Google Cardboard Kit 3D Virtual Reality Glasses DIY Valencia Quality Tool Compatible with 5-inch Screen Android and Apple Smartphone Easy Setup Machine Cut Construction 25mm Lenses
Google Cardboard is a virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) platform developed by Google for use with a fold-out cardboard mount for a mobile phone. It is intended as a low-cost system to encourage interest and development in VR and AR applications. It was created by David Coz and Damien Henry, Google engineers at the Google Cultural Institute in Paris, in their 20% ‘Innovation Time Off’, and was introduced at the Google I/O 2014 developers conference for Android devices.
This Google Cardboard is the best option for those looking to experience Virtual Reality as has been made possible by Google! Our exclusive kit come folded neatly and ready to assemble with all parts included AND printed numbered instructions.
- A simple and inexpensive DIY Google virtual reality glasses
- Installation process is simple and can be completed within 3 minutes
- Can control your phone with the magnets; Supports LR format besides the usual video format
- Suit to most smart phones with up to 5′ screen; all function works on both iOS and Android devices. (compatibility mainly depends on if the VR app is created using Google Cardboard SDK
- Biconvex lenses of 25mm in diameter and focal length of 45mm bring you a wider view and let you get more immersive experience from your smartphone screen
- Size: 145x100x80mm
- Fit for 5′, width under 80mm mobile phone
- compatible with: Google Nexus 4/5, Motorola Moto X, Samsung Galaxy S4 / S5, Samsung Galaxy Nexus Partially compatible (magnetic control is invalid): HTC One, Motorola Moto G Magnetic control invalid / not head tracking / other issues: Samsung Galaxy S3
- 1x Google cardboard kit With lenses
- 2x Lens
- 2x Black Ceramic Magnets
- 1x Rubber Band
- 2x Velcro (already fitted)