Terms of Sale
- We try our best to provide customer quality products and services. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchases, please contact us within 30 days of order. We would like the opportunity to work with you to solve your issues and ensure your satisfaction. However, in the case of you still wish to return your item, here are a few things you should know:
- You must request the RA (Return Authorization) before the return can be accepted.
- We do not offer return for certain products such as consumable products includes but not limited to: software, blank CD, DVD discs, battery, ink, and cartridges or anything offered ‘as is’ or ‘Non-returnable’ in detail product information
- Defective items can be returned for exchange or refund.
- Non-defective returns must be returned product in its original condition, there will be up to 15% restocking fee depending on the condition of the return and shipping cost is non-refundable.
- For order over 30 days, please contact the manufacturer for warranty related issue.
- We use cross-border logistic for shipment to US & Canada and there are no duty or brokerage related charges for all orders shipped to US and Canadian address.
- Please read the Canadian Environmental Fee Notice if you are resident in Canada and is purchasing Computer and Electronics.
- Please contact us through eBay for customer service.
- Please check out the Frequently Asked Questions, you may find your questions there.
- We committed to the total customer satisfaction and want to bring you the best eBay experience. Please do let us know before leaving natural or negative feedback. We will do our best to solve the problem.
- Please visit out Seller Information Page for Contact information, business hours.
- International Buyers (Outside of the US and Canada) – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- Happy eBaying!!!
Powered by SixBit’s eCommerce Solution